Lesson 10: Exploring Careers through Career Clusters and Surveys
Appropriate for: Grades 8-12
Goals and Objectives:
- Students will explore careers based on interests, values, priorities, and goals.
- Students will explore the multitude of career options and statistics.
Click here to view relevant content standards and objectives.
- Students will log into CFWV.com.
- Students will click on the subheading "Learning About Yourself " under the Career Planning Tab.
- Students will follow the directions and complete the Career Cluster and Career Key Surveys.
Results will automatically be saved in their Portfolios.
- Discuss the results with the group.
- What suggested careers were made available?
- Do any of them interest you?
- Did you learn any new information?
Reflective Questions for Journal or Discussion:
Download this Lesson
Were you surprised with your results? Have you been going down the right track with your studies based
on the results? Will you alter your plans and goals based on the results?