Lesson 13: Your High School Planning Time Line and Organization
Appropriate for: Grades 9-12
Goals and Objectives:
- Students will get organized.
- Students will take personal responsibility for their education.
- Students will know the important due dates.
Click here to view relevant content standards and objectives.
Download this Lesson
- Using the High School and College Time Lines of CFWV.com, students will determine important due
dates for their year in school.
- Students will look up application due dates for specific schools using the School Finder tool.
- Students will look for scholarship due dates under the Financial Aid Planning Tab.
- Students will use the attached worksheet to keep track of the important dates.
- Students will take the completed worksheet home to place somewhere they will see it daily.
- Both students and parents will use this as a reference.