Lesson 20: Learning The Lingo
Appropriate for: Grades 8-12
Goals and Objectives:
- Students will become more familiar with the vocabulary surrounding postsecondary education.
- Students will begin using the vocabulary surrounding postsecondary education.
Click here to view relevant content standards and objectives.
Download this Lesson
- Under the Financial Aid Tab is the Financial Aid 101 heading. Under the 101 heading is a Financial
Aid Glossary. The Glossary lists vocabulary that is used when discussing and apply for financial aid.
- Using these terms, create flashcards with the words on the front and the definitions on the back for
students to quiz each other.
- Using these terms create a Financial Aid bingo game. The words would be placed on the game board,
and the definitions would be read off to the students.