INFORMATION FOR EXHIBITORS:
Public, non-profit, and for-profit organizations are invited to exhibit during the entirety of the 2022 Student Success Summit. The Exhibitors’ Hall is the only opportunity for organizations (nonprofit and for-profit), colleges, and universities to exhibit during this conference.
There is a charge to exhibit during the Summit:
For-profit organizations: $100
Non-profit organizations, colleges, and universities: $25
Exhibitor Registration Link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2022-student-success-summit-exhibitor-registration-tickets-272777654307
- Those wishing to have an exhibit in the Exhibitors’ Hall should register at the link above.
- Exhibitors will be provided with a single 8′ display table and table linens. Outlets will not be provided.
- Each exhibit must be staffed during the duration of the Student Success Summit.
- Space is limited and will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There is a fee to exhibit during the Exhibitors’ Hall; additionally, all exhibitors are asked to donate door prizes of up to $25 in value for conference participants (examples include t-shirts, gift cards, mousepads, etc.). Door prizes must be mailed to Heather McChesney (1018 Kanawha Boulevard East, Suite 700 Charleston, WV 25301) no later than July 10th.
- All individuals from a single organization should register as a group.
- Exhibitors who also plan to attend the Student Success Summit as conference participants should also reserve participant/presenter tickets at the link above.
Exhibitor Set-Up Schedule:
July 13, 2022, 7:00 am.