Financial Aid 101 Guide
CFWV's Financial Aid 101 guide provides a comprehensive introduction to the topic of financial aid, with an emphasis on scholarship and grant programs funded by the State of West Virginia.
- Intro to financial aid: the basics of financial aid and paying for college
- Paying for college: calculating costs and paying the bill
- West Virginia programs: funds provided and managed by the State of West Virginia
- Planning timeline: important dates, deadlines and tasks
- Aid for adult students: a guide for students ages 25 and older
- Financial aid lingo: common terms and phrases